Rental Property Insurance

Your Personal Insurance Company

Is your investment protected?
At Gibbel Insurance we specialize in insuring your rental properties and apartment buildings. As a landlord you have a lot of concerns, but having the right insurance protection shouldn’t be one of them. Whether you are a real estate investor with multiple rental properties or a first time landlord renting out your home, we can help you get the protection you need. We have many options and can design the right plan to protect your investment at the best price available.

Learn more about insurance for your investment

Rental Property / Landlord insurance options for:

  • Single Family homes
  • Multi-unit buildings (2-4 units)
  • Apartment buildings (3 units or more)
  • Row homes
  • Older and lower value homes
  • Vacant properties and properties under renovation
  • Condominium
  • Mobile Home Parks

Regardless of the type of properties that you have invested in, we can help get you protected quickly. Gibbel Insurance Agency represents many of the top insurance carriers to provide you with comprehensive coverage and the most competitive rates anywhere. Most agents don’t understand the specific needs of real estate investors insurance, but we have been insuring rental properties for 125 years. We know the coverages you need and will work to find you the best rates and coverage for you.

Types of Available Coverages:

  • Replacement Cost
  • Functional Replacement Cost
  • Actual Cash Value
  • Personal/General Liability
  • Loss of Rental Income
  • Water & Sewer Back-up
  • Equipment Breakdown
  • Ordinance & Law
  • Medical Expenses
  • Personal Property
  • Other Structures

Call us today at (717) 626-8555 to put our knowledge and expertise to work for you. We want to be part of your real estate team.